[community centres] Public Liability and other charity insurance - query

Jo Reilly jo.reilly at hornseyvale.org
Thu May 20 17:07:16 BST 2021

Hello,
I hope everyone is well and any opening up is going to plan?

Not really a surprise, but we note our current insurer has increased its premium costs this year and we are testing the market to see if a better deal is available.

If anyone is happy with their charity insurance provider (providing everything but buildings insurance) and would be willing to recommend them, we'd be delighted to hear from you off-list.

Thanks for your help and best wishes for the summer,
Jo

Jo Reilly
Hornsey Vale Community Centre
www.hornseyvale.org