[community centres] HCCN chat with Council re Centres hiring out space(s) - Thursday 2pm

Andrew Johnston andrew.johnston at engineroom.org.uk
Tue May 11 07:32:32 BST 2021

Hi all

I would very much like to be part of this. When we first got the network resurrected three years back I wanted us to have a common website and online booking platform (which Lottery were even keen to fund) but sadly we got wrapped up in the operational issues around Haringey leases and then surviving the pandemic.

Please include me in discussions going forward as I think there is immense potential here of increasing our incomes through more joined up marketing and promotional activity...

If anyone hasn't seen our online booking system (using Planyo) it is here:

www.engineroom.org.uk/booking<http://www.engineroom.org.uk/booking> We are releasing dates from 1st July 2021 for booking with a full refund guarantee if events cannot proceed for COVID related reasons.
Bookings - The Engine Room<http://www.engineroom.org.uk/booking>
Church and Community Centre
www.engineroom.org.uk

Thanks