[community centres] Voluntary and Community Sector Forum - Thursday 17th June, 2pm - COMMUNITY CENTRES FEATURED

Dave Morris davetottenham at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:51:22 BST 2021

*Save the date!*
*Voluntary and Community Sector Forum
*

***Thursday 17th June, 2pm - 3.30pm *

The next Voluntary and Community Sector Forum will take place on
Thursday 17 June, 2 - 3.30pm.

As we progress with the government's roadmap, we would like to invite
you for a reflection on the last 12 months and a planning session, so
that together we can prepare for the next steps. At this time we will
focus on the following key areas

  * Employment
  * *Community buildings & space*
  * Mental Health
  * Older people & adapting to the new normal

Click here
<https://bridgerenewaltrust.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=9f019b785080dbe9c16ee5c00&id=e81c55960e&e=4e50c89758>
to register:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/voluntary-and-community-sector-forum-registration-15837139410

Note: this is in addition to the special 'Returning to Community
Centres' workshop on Thursday 10th June (already publicised through our
network)
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/returning-to-community-centres-workshop-2021-tickets-156738169083
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/returning-to-community-centres-workshop-2021-tickets-156738169083>