[community centres] Community Centres Hiring Opportunities - forms ready to go..

dave morris davetottenham at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:11:57 BST 2021

Thanks Andrew. Yes I agree - this plan is not a centralised booking system,
but a light touch way that some individual groups looking to hire (say if
they contact the BRT or the Council) can be put in touch with some relevant
Centres.

HCCN won't need to do anything except occasionally send around our list
info about an interested group seeking to hire a space. I'm happy to do
that when asked to.

I'm glad you will be filling in the form (not yet though - wait till next
week!).

Your original idea for a centralised onlinep booking system could still be
pursued in future by some centres..

Best wishes all

Dave
.