[community centres] Fwd: Haringey Walks update: August - September 2021 Newsletter

Dave Morris davetottenham at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:22:29 BST 2021

fyi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Haringey Walks update: August - September 2021 Newsletter
Date: 	Mon, 9 Aug 2021 17:31:12 +0100
From: 	Anita Yiannoullou <anita at sanjurotrainingsystems.com>
To: 	Lily Labonte <lily.labonte at haringey.gov.uk>
CC: 	Pamela Harbige <pamela.harbige at fusion-lifestyle.com>

Hello

You’ll find attached the latest information on walks taking place in our
borough in issue 3 of Haringey Walks.

Please help to get more residents walking by forwarding the Newsletter
on to your networks/clients/members and place on your
community/residential notice boards, websites & social media posts.

If you have started a new walk or are thinking about starting a walk
then please do get in touch with me directly and I will do my best to
support you

See you at a walk or people need parks event over the summer.

Thank you & all the best
Anita

Best wishes

*Anita Yiannoullou*