[community centres] Community Centres Hiring Opportunities - forms ready to go..

Dave Morris davetottenham at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 11 11:33:17 BST 2021

*Haringey Community Centres Network*

https://lordshiphub.org.uk/haringey-community-centres-network/

Hi all

Many Centres are now looking for new potential hiring opportunities, and
many community groups/projects may now be looking around to find what
venues may be available.

A couple of years ago we discussed an idea from Andrew of the Engine
Room in Tottenham Hale for developing ways in which Centres can promote
our hiring facilities together. People were supportive although it never
got off the ground at the time - but now it has.

On 22nd May this year I sent an email to the HCCN list with
draftQuestionnaires for future interested Centres and groups to fill in
if they wish. There is no pressure or obligation to do so.

I'm pleased to report that, after extensive discussions over the last 2
months with Poppy Thomas at the Council, we are now ready to go!

Below are the final versions, and how the process will operate. If
anyone has any questions, or spots any major issue/typo etc, please let
me know by Friday lunchtime! Or phone me on 07952 165493.

best wishes

Dave, for the HCCN

*Community Centres Hiring Opportunities Questionnaire*

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=YKffbdWMqESOSNjKSHcxw6c-nZUtnkdGp-XgeibVFttUN0lSOFBVWDdMQVc3UEREVFBCU1pOUFdHRC4

*Community groups Hiring Needs Questionnaire*

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=YKffbdWMqESOSNjKSHcxw6c-nZUtnkdGp-XgeibVFttURFFMOEVHNDRFNUVFV1JDSFVZWUQwN1FPSS4u

I also drafted the following 'protocols' (agreed by the Council) on how
the information will be used/shared and the interests of participating
Community Centres and groups acknowledged.

*HCCN/LBH/Bridge Trust collaboration protocols*

1.The above organisations will collaborate in helping match requests by
groups for hiring space, with Community Centres who have identified
available space for hire.

2.The information will come from the voluntary completion of forms by
interested groups and the participating Centres.

3.The information will be shared within the above organisations, each of
whom will designate specific officers who will hold the information in
confidence to be used only for the agreed purposes.

4.Once the information submitted within the form has been shared for any
potential follow up by a group or Centre, direct communication is
entirely a matter for those participating. There is no pressure, promise
or obligation for either party to follow up, negotiate or make any
agreement. LBH/BRT/HCCN have no view about, further involvement in or
responsibility for what may or may not transpire.

5.Participating groups and Centres have the right to update their
information given, to withdraw their participation, or have their
information deleted, at any time.

6.The 3 organisations will review the progress of the project at
intervals, each organisation having the power to trigger such a review
at any time.

7.On the ending of the project, the three organisations will review any
information collected and shared, and whether any or all of it should be
retained or deleted.

*
*