[community centres] HCCN meeting 10am, followed by HCCN/Council meeting Wed 25th Nov (tbc) - the key issues

Raj Gupta rjgupta53 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:46:33 GMT 2020

Dear Dave and Jo.

Sorry I am not able to attend this meeting today. We are the community Hub
(Harringay) have the same issues as outlined.

1. We continue to have problems with waste collection.  Are commercial
waste collection  bywaters has demand payment  during the lockdown period
depite no service was prrovide which we are  unable to afford any help in
terms of changing the  contract and  having a reduced rate and  free
collection during lock down will be most welcome we continue to have
problem with the  boiler which how  needs replacing . We need support with
free  supplying of of personal protection equipment.

I hope to join in your meeting next week.

In solidarity.

Raj