[community centres] HCCN meeting 10am - the key issues

Dave davetottenham at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:57:05 GMT 2020

Hi all

Looks like the HCCN Council meeting originally scheduled for 11am will
now be re-scheduled to the following week. They have contacted me to say
they are keen to hear what our requests for support and Council are are,
so the HCCN meeting will go ahead at 10am.

See many of you there!

*HCCN meeting for Centre reps, 10am: *
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83226648192
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83226648192>