[community centres] HCCN meeting 10am, followed by HCCN/Council meeting Wed 25th Nov (tbc) - the key issues

Jo Reilly jo.reilly at hornseyvale.org
Tue Nov 24 15:54:25 GMT 2020

Thanks for trying to be proactive Dave. I've moved a meeting tomorrow to join you at 10am.

In addition to the Covid-19 issues you raise, we at Hornsey Vale are just as interested in the longer term strategy of the Council as trailed in VCS meetings over the last year. Specifically:

  *   when will we have the opportunity to negotiate a new 25-year lease?
  *   what will be our rent beyond 2021 and how will this relate to measures of social value, if at all?

Jo
Jo Reilly
Hornsey Vale Community Centre
www.hornseyvale.org