[community centres] Cleaning/Closure/Waste and recycling

Jo Reilly jo.reilly at hornseyvale.org
Tue Nov 3 07:47:20 GMT 2020

Dear list,
My next query is about cleaning. We'd really like to use a firm that is based in Haringey. Can anyone recommend such a company that we can approach to quote?

Do you plan to close completely on Thursday? Or operate in a very limited way? We note the Government guidance is less directly useful this time.

Thanks for the feedback on waste collection. Council officers are exploring options with Veolia. Meanwhile we needed to get our costs down and managed to negotiate a better deal with Veolia by getting other quotes - give it a try.

Thanks very much,
All best wishes during lockdown,
Jo

Jo Reilly