[community centres] Fwd: Key action points - Voluntary and Community Sector Forum 5th May 2020

Joanne Reilly joannereilly00 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:42:10 BST 2020

Hi Leyla,

We haven't been able to furlough at Hornsey Vale - unlucky recruitment
timetable.

Hopefully, the Govt will change its stance on this for very small
charities. NCVO is lobbying hard.

Folks might not have time, but here's another way to influence about the
impact of Covid-19 on charities;

https://twitter.com/IoFtweets/status/1260184218375794688?s=19

Best wishes to all,
Jo