[community centres] Fwd: Key action points - Voluntary and Community Sector Forum 5th May 2020

leyla.laksari at livingunderonesun.co.uk leyla.laksari at livingunderonesun.co.uk
Wed May 13 12:17:08 BST 2020

Hi Dave and Community centre's and charity's CEOs .

Please can you help ?

we have been trying to make sense following the guidelines and the lobbing of the 3rd sector on CEO of charities on Government statement in what's been running for several weeks..

<https://www.thirdsector.co.uk/charities-minister-rules-allowing-furloughed-workers-volunteer-own-organisations/policy-and-politics/article/1681956>

apparently not allowing us to represent or volunteer for the organisation if furloughed resulting even more hardship to non core funded , front line organisations. in particular BAME( including Migrant and refugee small groups )to struggle further more . Is this your understanding too?

are all your CEO ' or staff furloughed / acting as volunteers . is this allowed ?

Thanks LeylaLeyla Laksari
Living Under One Sun- CEO
Neighbourhood Resource Centre
177 Park Lane,Tottenham,London, N17 0HJ